clixGalore is an affiliate network that you can setup with Shopp. Adding an affiliate program to your Shopp online store is an easy way to grow your marketing and increase sales. In this post, we’ll show you how to configure Shopp to work with clixGalore.
The clixGalore code is a conversional pixel that fires after a specific event has taken place. Similar to other affiliate programs for Shopp, this code should be setup to run after a successful checkout on the Shopp thanks page.
Here is an example of the code from clixGalore:
- AdID = 1234 (will be unique for your account)
- SV = 567 (Shopp order total)
- OID = 890 (Shopp order transaction id)
Now its time to swap in the example above with the Shopp API calls for order total and order transaction id:
And let us revise the code snippet one more time:
The above code is now nearly ready to use. You simply need to replace ‘youradid’ with your real Ad ID.
Here are the steps for inserting the code snippet in your Shopp thank you page.
- Login to your site with your favorite FTP client. We recommend Transmit (for Mac).
- Browse to the Shopp content templates folder (/wp-content/themes/yourthemefolder/shopp)
- Locate the thanks.php and create a backup of the file
- Open the file with a text editor
- Insert your code snippet towards the top of the file just after [php if (shopp(‘checkout’,’completed’)] and save changes
Now run a test transaction and you should see the order data in your clixGalore account.
Notes: you can retrieve the order subtotal by using purchase.get-subtotal instead of purchase.get-total.
Filed Under: Conversions, Tips & ResourcesTagged With: affiliate program shopp, clixgalore